List of Peace Picture Books
- Uploaded (1)At a Platform - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (2)False Assumption - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (3)Into the Soil - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (4)Open the Door - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (5)The Reality called the Mind - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (6)Hunger for Love - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (7)A Letter to the Abnormal - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded (8)Hope - 20th Dec 2014
- Uploaded Please Wait - 11th Nov 2014
- Uploaded A Wise Idiot - 8th Nov 2014
- Uploaded Critical Debate - 30th Oct 2014
- Uploaded Double Hiding - 25th Oct 2014
- Uploaded A picture book that makes you feel unpleasant - 22th Oct 2014
- Uploaded Deep Desire of Each - 1st Oct 2014
- Uploaded At Gunpoint - 8th July 2013
- Uploaded One of Two - 3rd April 2013
- Uploaded 2 vs. 1,000 - 3rd April 2013
- Uploaded We are the sovereign - 26th July 2012
- Uploaded Minorities in a village - 25th July 2012
- Uploaded After the Vote - 22nd June 2012
- Uploaded Love & Fairness on Apple - 16th June 2012
- Uploaded Sunglasses - 12th June 2012
- Uploaded If your loved one is killed - 6th June 2012
- Uploaded Kill or Be Killed - 22th June 2011
- Uploaded Evil is evil - 21th June 2011
- Uploaded Attack Orders Unlimited! - 21th June 2011
- Uploaded You can cheat - 30th May 2011
- Uploaded You can scorn - 25th May 2011
- Uploaded You can punch - 25th May 2011
- Uploaded What is right? - 3rd May 2011
- Uploaded Scared People - 19th April 2011
- Uploaded Scared People painted by Ayumu - 19th April 2011
- Uploaded Good & Evil/Love & Hate - 19th April 2011
Orders called 'Good and Evil' (Basis)
This is a picture book series which illustrates very basic understanding of 'good and evil' as orders.
- Date of upload of 'What is right?' picture book; May 2011
- Date of upload of 'Good & Evil/Love & Hate' picture book; April 2011
- Date of upload of 'Who is really bad?' picture book; Nov 2010
- Date of upload of 'Attack orders' picture book; Nov 2010
Pavlov's Dog - classical conditioning
The psychological experiment of Pavlov's dog is a famous example of classical conditioning. Inspired by this experiment, the writer has written this picture book with a theme based on human conditioning.
- Date of upload of Pavlov's Dog picture book; Feb 2007
The Endless Story - Stopping the chain of hatred
The theme of this picture book is on the chain of hatred - the never-ending cycle of conflicts that lead to further conflicts. I hope you will be able to see how the illusion of good and evil results in conflicts such as wars that are hard to resolve.
- Date of upload of 'The Endless story' picture book; July 2004
A Wise Idiot - How to understand an illusion
It is very important to understand an illusion but you need a small know-how to do so, which is to be simultaneously wise and idiot.
- Date of upload of 'A Wise Idiot' picture book; Nov 2004
Magical Glasses - A picture book on the cause of hate crimes, wars and their bystanders
Envision one who always assesses everything by either good or evil - such a person as this is one who lives in a monochrome world. The beautiful world is discarded and only black and white remain in view.Such a monochrome world is a theme of this picture book.
- Date of upload of 'Magical Glasses' picture book; May 2004
The danger of not seeing - A psychological cause of the military build-up
Magical Glasses have caused blindness against various tragedies. Then what would happen if one keeps wearing them?
- Date of upload of 'The danger of not seeing' picture book; January 2011
Scared People - psychology of fear and violence
The theme of this picture book is on ‘fear’ that makes people brutal.
- Date of upload of ' Scared People' picture book; April 2011
Sunglasses - the trap of idealism
There are many splendid ideals in this world. They are shining like the sun.
- Date of upload of 'Sunglasses' picture book; June 2012
If your loved one is killed
The theme of this picture book is on 'revenge', namely, whom to take revenge on.
- Date of upload of 'If your loved one is killed' picture book; June 2012
If you happen to believe that democracy is a sacred and inviolable ideal, then please run over "Sunglasses" before reading this "Democracy?" series.
|1)After the Vote||2)Minorities in a village|
|3)We are the sovereign||4) 2 vs. 1,000|
|5)One of Two||6)At Gunpoint|
- Date of upload of 'After the Vote'; 22nd June 2012
- Date of upload of 'Minorities in a village'; 25th July 2012
- Date of upload of 'We are the sovereign'; 26th July 2012
- Date of upload of '2 vs. 1,000'; 3rd April 2013
- Date of upload of 'One of Two'; 3rd April 2013
Love & Fairness on Apple
The theme of this picture book is about a misunderstanding caused from intercultural communication.
- Date of upload of 'Love & Fairness on Apple' picture book; June 2012
Orders called 'Good and Evil' (Application)
This is continued from the picture book series 'Orders called Good and Evil (Basis)'.
|5)You can punch||6)You can scorn|
|7)You can cheat||8)Evil is evil|
|9)Attack Orders Unlimited||10)Kill or Be Killed|
|11)Double Hiding||12)Critical Debate|
- Date of upload of 'Critical Debate' picture book; Oct 2014
- Date of upload of 'Double Hiding' picture book; Oct 2014
- Date of upload of 'You can cheat' picture book; June 2011
- Date of upload of 'Evil is evil' picture book; June 2011
- Date of upload of 'Attack Orders Unlimited' picture book; June 2011
- Date of upload of 'Kill or Be Killed' picture book; June 2011
- Date of upload of 'You can punch' picture book; May 2011
- Date of upload of 'You can scorn' picture book; May 2011
Evil & Punishment - psychology related to punishment
This picture book describes one aspect of psychology related to punishment.
- Date of upload of 'Evil & Punishment' picture book; March 2009
for Mind Healing
I have written these picture books as a prayer for healing and awareness.
|Storm and lake||Please Wait|
To all those who may have lost hope in times of despair
Impatience, fear and believing in a dream.
- Date of upload of 'Please Wait' picture book; Nov 2014
- Date of upload of 'Storm and lake' picture book; Feb 2006
Never give up - To those who have little will power -
This picture book describes one aspect of little will power.
- Date of upload of 'Never give up' picture book; Aug 2010
Which? - The psychology on solitude and hostility
The theme of this picture book is on solitude and hostility. I believe there are various patterns in which good and evil feeds hostility and deprivation. Seeing humans as they are and seeing good and evil are completely different things.
- Date of upload of 'Which?' picture book; May 2004 - revised June 2005
How to make your child a criminal - the cause of juvenile crimes
The theme of this picture book is on the psychological cause of juvenile crimes.
The illusion of good and evil exists in our daily lives and many are oblivious to it. Can you discover where the illusion is hidden in the story? Why not discuss this with your family or friends? (the number of illusions is not limited to one)
- Date of upload of 'How to make your child a criminal' picture book; Feb 2006
The Answer - All machine - Trapped within an ethical doctrine
The theme of this picture book is on the latent trap within social problems and moral education on the subconscious level. This is a story about a mechanical parrot that has all the answers to history, ethics and sociopolitical issues (or does it?)
- Date of upload of 'The Answer-All machine' picture book; Feb 2006
Be Good! The psychology of the illusion of good and evil that causes wars and conflicts
Be Good! If this frightening illusion of good and evil is left as it is spreading around the world, the achievement of world peace is nothing but a mere dream.
- Date of upload of 'Be Good!' picture book; May 2004
Love and Lies - The psychology of false love (hypocrisy)
The theme of this picture book is on the distortion of love, hypocrisy and its remedies. How much of this ridiculous misunderstanding about love has been torturing the human race? By simply spreading this tiny awareness to the earth, the world could transform into a much more peaceful place where everyone can live harmoniously.
- Date of upload of 'Love and Lies' picture book; Feb 2005
Love and Enemies - Psychology of love
The theme of this picture book is on the misunderstanding of love that leads to abuse. Imagine how much the concept of love that is devoid of meaning, soul and warmth, has hurt people. How much longer will this misunderstanding last?
- Date of upload of 'Love and Enemies' picture book; July 2005
The Gentle Giant - look before you step
A bad man or an angry one? Such an illusion is the theme of this peace picture book.
When one cannot confront another's anger, he/she opts for violence instead. You may often see this sort of action in both international conflicts and in interpersonal relationships.
It is essential for people to become aware of the mechanics of this illusion in order to achieve global peace.
- Date of upload of 'The Gentle Giant' picture book; Feb 2005
I am bad - sin and prayer
The theme of this picture book is on the potential risk of defining and deluding the one who is closest to you, that is oneself, as evil.
- Date of upload of 'I am bad' picture book; March 2009
We are special - victim consciousness and elitism
The theme of this picture book is on stagnant victim consciousness and elitism, which may cause never-ending cycle of tragedies. It is appreciated if you could think how to stop such a chain of tragedies.
- Date of upload of 'We are special' picture book; March 2008
Don't force love - omnibus picture book
This omnibus picture book 'Don't force Love' contains 3 picture books. These picture books illustrate the psychology of child abuse, sexual harassment and aggressive wars.
- Parental guidance is helpful, because the stories may address serious topics.
- Date of upload of 'Don't force love' omnibus picture book; January 2011
If there were no illusions
The themes of these picture books are not about illusions but common natural feelings.
- Date of upload of 'Deep Desire of Each' picture book; Oct 2014
- Date of upload of 'A picture book that makes you feel unpleasant; Oct 2014
The Series of The Reality called Imagination
The theme of this picture book series is about great imaginative power that people have.
- Date of upload of 'At a Platform' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'False Assumption' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'Into the Soil' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'Open the Door' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'The Reality called the Mind' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'Hunger for Love' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'A Letter to the Abnormal' picture book; Dec 2014
- Date of upload of 'Hope' picture book; Dec 2014
Just a flower - how to destroy atomic bombs
This is a long story which looks at the way in which nuclear weapons can be eliminated from earth. As the theme is a very delicate one, we advise you to finish reading the other picture books first before commencing with this story. It is a picture book for matured readers.
- Parental guidance is helpful, because the story may address serious topics.
- Date of upload of 'Just a flower' picture book; Feb 2007
Peace Picture book illustrations
Illustrators both young and old voluntarily provided us their illustrations for our peace picture books by responding to our request. Here are the picture books redrawn by the illustrators. We thank them for spreading the awareness of Wa - peace, harmony and love - to the world!
We have the same picture books in Japanese. You may use them for Japanese study
as it includes Japanese recitation.
Please click the very bottom line of this page for the picture books in Japanese.
Requests from us, Wa for The Earth
- If you liked any of the above books, we would appreciate it if you could show them to your family and friends.
- You can freely make copies of(/down load/print out/distribute) these picture books, so long as you do not obtain any monetary gains. Obtaining profit/money from these picture books is strictly prohibited except under written agreement.
- Changing the contents is prohibited.
- We have a dream that someday these picture books will be widely accepted as a bedrock for basic education by people all over the world regardless of race, nation or religion.
In order to achieve this dream, we will do our best to write many more picture books. Your continued support is very much appreciated.
Some of the contents may be disturbing, so we recommend parental guidance for minors.
About 'Peace Picture books'
The common theme to all 'Peace Picture books' is the spirit of Wa (harmony etc.).
- On a large scale, the theme of our picture books is the achievement of world peace.
It is to clarify the root cause of various tragedies such as wars, terrorism and confrontations between different races or religions, and to pave the road to remedying them.
- On a smaller scale, the theme of the picture books is on the cause of sociopolitical problems: domestic violence, violence in schools, criminal acts, sadism, hypocrisy, distrust among people etc. .
- On an even smaller scale, the picture books show how to heal the conflict of emotions within the individual mind such as suppression, solitude and traumas, and to open the way to the achievement of equilibrium.
The reason why we use picture books is because everyone - young and old, from whatever background, regardless of race or religion - can easily understand the theme.
Please use the following picture books as a means to trigger self-awareness, healing, child/moral education, understanding the cause of domestic/school/workplace violence, family issues, crimes, hatred, social problems, confrontations, and also for achieving world peace.
|is explained on this page.|
If you are interested in the psychological cause of human confrontations including wars, abuses and hatred, |